at Evangel AG (Camp Springs, MD) || Event: International World Leadership Congress.
at Mountaintop Church (Manassas, VA) || Series: Relate Well (1 Peter).
at Vienna Assembly of God (Vienna, VA) || Series: Love Brought Through.
at Family Life Church (Brunswick, GA) || Series: Code
You can also watch it on Vimeo.
at Thursday Night Worship at Chi Alpha Campus Ministries at American University || Series: Founders [January 2017]
Newer writings are listed first...
Blog / Article: A Big, Stuffy Word for Spiritual Growth (Link)
Blog / Article: A Theology and Framework for Conflict within Church Community (Link)
Blog / Article: A Letter to Myself || Dear Primary Leader (Link)
Blog / Article: Where Do We Place Our Trust? (Link)
Fall 2016: Sermon Series
During this semester at Chi Alpha Campus Ministries at American University (at Thursday Night Worship), we studied the book of James over an eleven week period. You can listen to Weeks 1-4 on this page, and Weeks 5-11 on this page. I had the privilege of preaching in this series, alongside Natalie Hill and Josh Jones. [Note: It's also available via iTunes]
Clutter Resources & Talk Notes
Leadership Talk at National Community Church: Georgetown Campus, Refresh Event
(1) Things I Mentioned in My Talk
- The Minimalists Podcast & Blog: Episode 40, Blog on Mental Clutter
- Anne Lamott on Clutter
- Solomon / Passages from Ecclesiastes and Summary of Solomon's Experiences
(2) Things That Influenced My Talk
- Book: Static Jedi: The Art of Hearing God Through the Noise (I read the first half!)
- Book: Crazy Busy: A Mercifully Short Book About a Really Big Problem by Kevin DeYoung
- The Minimalists: Documentary (on Netflix)
- Marva Dawn on the Sabbath || Here's a brief article/interview (I heard her speak live a few years ago!)
(3) Outline of My Talk
Subscribe to our weekly email updates via TinyLetter.com.