My Favorites • February 2014
Note - In this edition of my favorites, all of the articles are written by college students. Which, I think, is pretty nifty!
- Iz Altman's honest and vulnerable reflection on our recent Relationship Panel. (Link)
- A thought-provoking post about the idea of pursuit by Natacha Barghout. (Link)
- Toby Amodeo's post about going from being uninterested in the local church to helping lead an entire team of volunteers. (Link)
- An ever-relevant post on focus and goals by Haley Holtzscher. (Link)
- An inspiring post about #XAWR14 from a student named Allyson Sarring who attends Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. (Link)